Rock chips are unsightly, but they are preventable!
Paint Protection Film can provide you with the protection you need to cover your vehicle from
rock chips, debris, contaminants, and more!
With our professional custom installations we use bulk material instead of pre-cut kits. We hand lay the bulk material onto full panels, which allows us to wrap the panel’s edges to produce truly stunning results with no visible edges or seams.
We proudly install SunTek's Ultra Paint Protection Film.
Our Paint Protection Film carries a 10 year limited warranty, learn more here.
See below for detailed kit descriptions and pricing
Learn more about PPF General Terms and Conditions below
Please call us for more information 708.444.2450
1. Paint Protection Film protects your paint
Frequent and even light driving on roads and highways subject your vehicle to road debris, rocks, and other things that seem to be magnetically pulled to the front of your vehicle causing unavoidable rock chips and scratches. Protecting your vehicle from damage with paint protection film will keep its exterior looking like new and increase resale value.
2. You won’t even know it’s there
A clear paint protection film covering lets your vehicle’s finish shine through while shielding it from damage and creating a clear barrier of protection.
3. You're covered under warranty
Paint protection film technology has come a long way in recent years. The days of yellowing, faded or cracked film over time are over. We offer a 10 year warranty on material.
Covers the partial hood, full bumper, partial fenders, and the backs of the painted mirrors. Includes choice of Door Cups or Edge Guards
Starting at $950
Covers a full hood, full bumper, full fenders, backs of the painted mirrors. Includes both Door Cups & Edge Guards
Starting at $1850
Covers a full hood, full bumper, full fenders, backs of the painted mirrors, and lower rocker panels. Includes both Door Cups & and Edge Guards. Ideal for sports cars.
Starting at $2,350
Covers the full vehicle
Starting at $5,500
Starting at $50 a door
Starting at $40 per door
1. PPF will take approximately 30-60 days to fully cure depending on weather conditions. Do not wash your vehicle for at least three-seven days. Following the minimum three-day curing period hand washes are recommended. Follow manufacturers care instructions to properly maintain the film. We recommend vehicles return for an inspection after a week of delivery so that we can assess any potential minor issues such as a lifted edge.
Condition of Vehicle for PPF Installation
2. Vehicle cannot have any paint protection on it such as ceramic coatings. These can affect the effectiveness of the adhesion and may cause lifting, bubbles and other issues. Client is aware that the design of the PPF is for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) factory paint. The client waives and releases Performance Detailing Inc. from any warranty or damage claims where a product has been applied to a non OEM paint surface.
3. Paint may lift on any repainted panel/OEM paint if improperly prepped and painted. By authorizing Performance Detailing Inc. to proceed with the install, the client hereby acknowledges the risk, waives any claims against Performance Detailing Inc. and agrees that Performance Detailing Inc. will not be liable in the event that damage does occur during the installation process.
4. PPF is designed to prevent the vehicle from future paint chip damage. PPF installation over paint chips will look like contamination after the install due to the unevenness of the paint surface. We do not recommend touch ups on small paint chips due to the aesthetics of the install thereafter.
5. All PPF kits are hand cut. This process is done delicately on the paint but can result in damage. The customer understands that PPF is a sacrificial layer for your car, not a completely invisible or matte layer. Where applicable edges are wrapped to prevent maximum coverage. By authorizing Performance Detailing Inc. to proceed with installation, the client hereby acknowledges the risk, waives any claims against Performance Detailing Inc. and agrees that Performance Detailing Inc. will not be liable in the event that damage does occur during the installation process.
6. Headlights are not a warrantied item due to the high-intensity discharge (HID) feature and exterior coating. By authorizing Performance Detailing Inc. to proceed with headlight film installation, the customer hereby acknowledges the risk and waives any claims against Performance Detailing Inc. and agrees that Performance Detailing Inc. will not be liable.
Film, Badge and Decal Removal
7. The above-mentioned removals may cause the paint to be damaged. By authorizing Performance Detailing Inc. to proceed with removal, the client hereby acknowledges the risk, waives any claims against Performance Detailing Inc. and agrees that Performance Detailing Inc. will not be liable in the event that damage does occur during the removal process.
8. Though we strive for perfection in our installations, due to the nature of the product, some degree of dust contamination and/or minor imperfections are present in every PPF application. Also, pre-existing flaws, scratches, and rock chips on the paint are often much more noticeable after the PPF is installed. PPF will have minor imperfections due to it being a large sticker being place over your paint.
While being aesthetically pleasing, PPF is in fact designed for protection purposes only.